I want to ask knowing people how correctly to use Custom Contexts module.
First, a question:
Is it possible to prohibit by means of this module one group of extensions to call on other group of extensions?
Here are my settings:
- trixbox CE 220.127.116.11 with installed Custom Contexts v0.3.2 (it is strange, in general the archive with the unit is named customcontexts-0.3.4.tgz)
- 2 contexts created by means of group1 unit and group2
- extensions 5000, 5001 in group1
- extensions 5002, 5003 in group2
- in both contexts ENTIRE Basic Internal Dialplan - deny, ALL OUTBOUND ROUTES - deny
That as a results:
- Now I can to divide outgoing directions for different groups, i.e. that one group calling through one trunk, and another group through another trunk
- it is IMPOSSIBLE for me now to prohibit, that, for example, 5000 could not call on 5002
Help me please.
Thanks in advance.