Using FOP2 for conference

I signed up for the FOP2 forum but not getting approved by admin there to post a question. It looks like the FOP2 forum is not active so hoping someone on here can help.

Here is what I’m trying to do in FOP2 and can’t figure it out how to.

Caller 1 calls my extension. After I answer, I want to have caller one part of a conference. I click on the conference button and click blind transfer. This will join the caller 1 to the conference, but I want to be part of the conference too. The only way I have found to make this work is by then keep the conference highlighted and then dial my extension.

Second I then also what to add another individual to the conference once I’m part of it. I know how to do this. My problem is how do I add the caller and myself to the conference both at the same time.

I have an old Trixbox server that we are decommissioning and using HUD I’m able to do that.

You don’t. That’s not how FOP2 works, it controls a single channel at a time. You could try holding the control key and clicking on multiple buttons and see what that does.

While the HUD in Trixbox might be able to do it, it was designed for Trixbox. FOP2 is designed to work with pure Asterisk, Trixbox, FreePBX and other Asterisk based PBX systems.