User management group permissions

Hey guys, not sure if its a bug with my system.
When I create a new group in the user management module and assign a visible extension range and specific modules for access it seems like its not actually applying all of the settings I specify.
For example when I specify what modules the group users should have access to that works just fine.
But the visible extension range does not work they can still see all extensions when testing it.

When I set the same permissions on just an individual user the settings apply as expected and it works fine. I want to be able to have this as a group though.

I do have a couple groups with higher amount of permissions such as an admin group above this lesser permission group. Could it be the order of the groups messing with it?

What version of FreePBX are you using? Are all modules up to date?

The order does make a difference.

Hey thanks for response!
FreePBX version: 14.0.13.26
User management module: 14.0.16

Not all modules are up to date but most are but not sure how other modules may be related. But I could be wrong.

I have been trying whatever order I had available as I only have 3 groups to try and still no dice.
Thanks for any help! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.