User Does Not Have Access To Zulu

I tried to generate the QR code for a user and it says user does not have access to zulu. How do I fix this?

Have you confirmed that the user has access to Zulu in the user profile in User Management?

I just looked around in the user manager and I don’t see anything about Zulu. Where in the user manager is it?

If you’re trying to get a QR code, I assume you’re setting up a mobile client, no? If so I encourage you to use Sangoma Connect, not Zulu mobile.
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/CONNECT/Testing+Sangoma+Connect+for+Mobile

User manager>edit a user> then there is a Zulu tab at the top (rightmost tab). At least for my install.

There is no Zulu tab. Why is there no Zulu tab?

Does Zulu connect work on mobile Android and Iphones? Why does the zulu connect page say, (In other words, a person can’t use the app on their iOS and Android devices.)

I guess if I use Sangona connect I have to buy a Zulu UC License???

Do I have to buy the commercial zulu license for it to show up as a tab?

You don’t have the Zulu module installed, or you have no Zulu licensing.

There is no such thing an Zulu Connect

Your Zulu licensing works for both.

Yes.

Is there some app I can use that is FREE? I mean I would have to pay $199 for every 20 users. That is $10 a user for a year. How do I enable the use of free Zulu?

Does the free version of the zulu module install with the free PBX distro?

Zulu is a paid service, it’s not free. However, there is a limited user, limited time free trial.

I just bought Zulu.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.