Upgrading to FreePBX 2.3.0

Hello All, hoping you can assist.

Upgrading from AMP 1.0.3
Asterisk Upgrade successfull
Towords the end of the FreePBX Upgrade (I used “[root@localhost freepbx-2.3.0]# ./install_amp --force-version 2.2.2)” I get:
[FATAL] SELECT * FROM incoming WHERE cidnum = “” AND extension = “1000” AND channel = “” [nativecode=1054 ** Unknown column 'channel

I saw a suggestion to try “./install_amp --force-version 2.0.1” did that and the new error towords the end:
Upgrading to 2.1beta1…
-> Running SQL script /usr/src/freepbx-2.3.0/upgrades/2.1beta1/tables.sql
-> Running PHP script /usr/src/freepbx-2.3.0/upgrades/2.1beta1/upgrade.php
PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare version_compare_freepbx() (previously declared in /usr/src/freepbx-2.3.0/install_amp:92) in /var/www/html/admin/functions.inc.php on line 658

Not sure where to go from here. Can find no info for this around the net. Thanks for any assistance.

try --force-version 1.0.3

the only time you need to use force-version is if you want to tell the upgrade script to assume you are upgrading from that version. In your case, you just told it to assume you were running 2.2.2 and there is a huge amount of upgrade code that it needs to run through if you are upgrading from1.0.3. Now you will probably have to use the --force-version to make sure it starts from the beginning.

Philippe Lindheimer - FreePBX Project Lead
http//freepbx.org - IRC #freepbx