Upgrading from Distro 6 to 7 errors

I followed this https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/PPS/Upgrading+from+Distro+6

ran from cli
yum -y install http://package1.sangoma.net/distro-upgrade-1707-17.sng7.noarch.rpm
distro-upgrade

the process took some time and there were 2 reboots.

issues:
1- trying to access web page: This site can’t be reached

2- at cli login this shows on screen:
Last login: Sun Sep 3 08:28:56 2017 from 10.1.3.5
PHP Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 4, whereas the Loader expects 7 in /var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/agi-bin/LoadLicenseIfExists.php on line 0
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 4, whereas the Loader expects 7 in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/agi-bin/LoadLicenseIfExists.php on line 0
Stack trace:

1. () /var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/agi-bin/LoadLicenseIfExists.php:0
    PHP Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 4, whereas the Loader expects 7 in /var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/agi-bin/LoadLicenseIfExists.php on line 0
    Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 4, whereas the Loader expects 7 in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/agi-bin/LoadLicenseIfExists.php on line 0
    Stack trace:
  2. () /var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/agi-bin/LoadLicenseIfExists.php:0

This is not our production pbx . I’ve backups and can start over if needed.

Any suggestions on trying to fix?

PS: is there a way to post text fixed width or code format?

from emails

Subject: Cron asterisk@phone4 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/pagepro-scheduler.php 2>&1 >/dev/null

PHP Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 4, whereas the Loader expects 7 in
/var/www/html/admin/modules/pagingpro/bin/pagepro-scheduler.php on line 0

Subject: Cron asterisk@phone4 [ -x /var/lib/asterisk/bin/schedtc.php ] && /var/lib/asterisk/bin/schedtc.php

PHP Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 4, whereas the Loader expects 7 in
/var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/agi-bin/LoadLicenseIfExists.php on line 0
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 4, whereas the Loader
expects 7 in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/agi-bin/LoadLicenseIfExists.php on line 0
Stack trace:

1. () /var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/agi-bin/LoadLicenseIfExists.php:0

should I move this to ’ issues.freepbx.org ’ . just read that part of the upgrade page info.

OK I posted to https://issues.freepbx.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa .

still if there are things to try that can help devs debug let me know.

Hi!

The problem you have is quite well know, the commercial modules are supposed to be removed and redownloaded and this was not done correctly on your system.

There are steps which people were instructed to do for previous versions of the script:

(see among others [FREEPBX-15500] FreePBX 13 to 14 upgrade fails. Got over Loops but still issues. no GUI, no fwconsole - Sangoma Issue Tracker)

(the path given was incorrect in the first post, if you wish to try this you must hunt the script down…)

but as you are running the latest version of the script and this problem was most likely supposed to be fixed with it I think it would be best to create a ticket.

Please don’t forget to attach the two files asked for in the troubleshooting section…

Good luck and have a nice day!

Nick

thanks,
I filed a bug report so will change heading to solved.
PS:
it is great to see the level of support on this forum, as with the decade. the GUI is something all business students should learn.