Upgrading from 13

I tried to upgrade from 13 using these instructions - Upgrading from FreePBX 10.13.66 to SNG7 - PBX Platforms - Documentation
and it apparently failed.

login as: root
[email protected]’s password:
Last login: Fri Sep 30 08:51:58 2022 from 10.1.10.71
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so’ - /usr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so: undefined symbol: php_XML_SetUserData in Unknown on line 0
PHP Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 4, whereas the Loader expects 7 in /var/www/html/admin/modules/cloudmigration/functions.inc.php on line 0
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 4, whereas the Loader expects 7 in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/cloudmigration/functions.inc.php on line 0
Stack trace:

1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/cloudmigration/functions.inc.php:0
    PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so’ - /usr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so: undefined symbol: php_XML_SetUserData in Unknown on line 0
    PHP Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 4, whereas the Loader expects 7 in /var/www/html/admin/modules/cloudmigration/functions.inc.php on line 0
    Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 4, whereas the Loader expects 7 in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/cloudmigration/functions.inc.php on line 0
    Stack trace:
  2. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/cloudmigration/functions.inc.php:0
    ±-----------------------------------------------------------+
    | There are 305 System updates available. |
    | Run yum update to update them. |
    | No PBX Module updates information available |
    ±-----------------------------------------------------------+
    [root@pbx7 ~]#

Tried running yum update and still get the same messages.

Can someone suggest how I can fix this?

I tried running the recovery script and have this message

[root@pbx7 ~]# ./post_upgrade
######### Starting upgrade repair on Fri Sep 30 09:03:59 PDT 2022 #########
######### Cleaning old EL5 and EL6 packages #########
######### Enabling and starting mariadb #########
######### Running mysql_upgrade #########
######### Attempting to check for internet connectivity #########
######### Invalid certificate. It is likely that something is doing SSL intercep tion #########
######### Please assign this machine to the unfiltered zone and retry #########
[root@pbx7 ~]# Please assign this machine to the unfiltered zone and retry

How do I assign machine to the unfiltered zone and what does that even mean?

Well then nevermind I did a complete new install to 16.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.