Upgrading a distro that has several versions (without rebooting?)

Hello. I currently have a client running a beta version of 1.1100.211.63-3 paste (which is EOL. I didn’t install it.) I see there is an upgrade path to stable 3.211.63-1 and that goes all the way to 3.211.63-10. I just wanted to know if I can run all the scripts in numerical order without rebooting the system after every script run and just reboot it once after 3.211.63-10 has been completed? Also, this server, even in a beta state has been running solid for nearly a year. I really don’t want to upgrade it if it is not needed for fear of something breaking (of course) as they are a security dispatch center…24 hour operation. I could talk them into one reboot.

Also on this version 3.211.63-1 yum updates are broken. “Timeout on http://mirrorlist.freepbxdistro.org/?release=6.3&arch=x86_64&repo=os: (28, ‘connect() timed out!’)” Maybe has to do with the fact it is EOL.

What would you suggest to do with this server to get it into a “safe zone” without trashing it altogether?

Thanks for any future responses.

No you can wait to reboot after each one has run. Sounds like you have a DNS problem as that URL is just fine.