Upgrade to v14 error > Network

I had to set this aside for a few weeks to work on another project; finally got back to it today.

I found the root cause of the internet connectivity issues to be that I had three DNS entries set; two were internal servers, and the last was external. My initial build on this server was a while ago, but it has been sitting powered off for a while. While the external DNS entry was still valid, the IP addresses for our internal DNS servers are now different. I suspect that pre-upgrade, the system was failing through to the third DNS entry, but mid-upgrade, it was not.

After manually updating resolv.conf with the correct entries, I was able to resolve DNS entries from the machine. I decided to attempt just rebooting the machine.

Things seemed to go reasonably well for a while; it made it through module upgrades and repairs, and then on to adding new modules.

It then hit a point where I received a rapidly repeating message: “error running fwconsole ma disable bria - file not found”

I ended up cancelling the script. It apparently didn’t get far enough to present me with a web GUI yet. Any thoughts on how to proceed?