Upgrade to !4 went south in a hurry

I was following what I thought was the correct instructions to upgrade and as my system restarted for the 1st time, I got this error emailed to me about every 30-seconds.

I have a PBX-40

Any suggestions?

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/mysql.so’ - libmysqlclient.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/mysqli.so’ - libmysqlclient.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/pdo_mysql.so’ - libmysqlclient.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so’ - /usr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so: undefined symbol: php_XML_SetUserData in Unknown on line 0 PHP Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 4, whereas the Loader expects 7 in /var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/agi-bin/LoadLicenseIfExists.php on line 0
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 4, whereas the Loader expects 7 in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/agi-bin/LoadLicenseIfExists.php on line 0 Stack trace:

1. () /var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/agi-bin/LoadLicenseIfExists.php:0

I went back and read the directions again and applied the fix that is supposed to fix a failed install.

I then ran yum update and then FWConsole MA Updateall from the putty console

After about 30-minutes, the system prompt retruned and stated there were errors that I should review in the GUI

Tried running the GUI and all i get is a blank page.

I do seem to be able to make outbound calls.

Any ideas or assistance?

Thanks in advance.

please run fwconsole ma upgradeall and if it error’s out, please post the errors here.

If it’s too long, please use pastebin.

After running fwconsole ma upgradeall, I was successful in getting the system back to operation status, though not without a couple of errors.

There are two unsigned modules. When attempting to download these modules again, the error is that the files are unable to be found. The modules are:

pbxactskin
rmsadmin

Thank you for your assistance

Those modules are deprecated, you can remove with:

fwconsole ma delete pbxactskin 
fwconsole ma delete rmsadmin

I tried running the commands you provided though I received the following error:

The following error(s) occured:

• Failed to run un-installation scripts

@jtharvey your modules should still be uninstalled.

@lgaetz uninstalling anything results in that error on 14.

Really?

[root@freepbx ~]# cat /etc/schmooze/pbx-version
12.7.5-1902-3.sng7

[root@freepbx ~]# fwconsole ma uninstall rmsadmin
Uninstalling RMS admin module...Done
Module rmsadmin successfully uninstalled
Updating Hooks...Done

[root@freepbx ~]# fwconsole ma delete setcid
dropping table setcid..done<br>
Module setcid successfully deleted
Updating Hooks...Done

[root@freepbx ~]# fwconsole ma disable sng_mcu
Module sng_mcu successfully disabled
Updating Hooks...Done

Yes, I learned that the modules were in fact removed though my system was reporting differently than yours.

I believe we are up and 99% or better operation at this point. Thank you so much for your assistance!

2 Likes

@lgaetz for me, yes, on multiple systems. I’ve been ignoring it as things still uninstall.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.