Upgrade to 13 no longer edit extentions

I did the upgrade to FreePBX 13 and now when I try and edit an extention I get an error:
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException thrown with message “Undefined index: cxpanel_add_extension”

Stacktrace:
#3 Whoops\Exception\ErrorException in /var/www/html/admin/modules/cxpanel/functions.inc.php:598
#2 Whoops\Run:handleError in /var/www/html/admin/modules/cxpanel/functions.inc.php:598
#1 cxpanel_extension_configprocess in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/components.class.php:456
#0 component:processconfigpage in /var/www/html/admin/config.php:357

What should I do to fix this?

fwconsole ma uninstall cxpanel

Where should I be entering that command? and what is/was the cxpanel? Is is something I need sooner or later?

On the CLI. You only need it if you are going to use iSymphony.

Not using iSymphony. Did the command, now getting this:
exit: 1
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Constant UPDATE_PATH already defined in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpointman/Endpointman.class.php on line 95
Stack trace:

1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpointman/Endpointman.class.php:95
  2. Whoops\Run->handleError() :0
  3. define() /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpointman/Endpointman.class.php:95
  4. FreePBX\modules\Endpointman->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:125
  5. FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
  6. FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Hooks.class.php:64
  7. FreePBX\Hooks->updateBMOHooks() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:44

When I edit the extention I get this now:
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException thrown with message “Undefined variable: extens”

Stacktrace:
#6 Whoops\Exception\ErrorException in /var/www/html/admin/modules/timeconditions/functions.inc.php:40
#5 Whoops\Run:handleError in /var/www/html/admin/modules/timeconditions/functions.inc.php:40
#4 timeconditions_destinations in /var/www/html/admin/helpers/freepbx_helpers.php:143
#3 drawselects in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/components.class.php:1051
#2 gui_drawselects:__construct in /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php:6221
#1 core_users_configpageload in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/components.class.php:481
#0 component:buildconfigpage in /var/www/html/admin/config.php:360

From module admin, force a download and upgrade in timeconditions.

There’s a fwconsole command to do that too, but the one from the GUI works pretty well most of the time.

Took that out, and downloaded and installed. Now when I apply changes I am getting:
As a side not, can not seem to dial any extention with a FM/FM setting. But I am able to edit AIX extentions (all one of them) but not the SIP extentions. ARGGGHHHHH
exit: 1
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Constant UPDATE_PATH already defined in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpointman/Endpointman.class.php on line 95
Stack trace:

1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpointman/Endpointman.class.php:95
  2. Whoops\Run->handleError() :0
  3. define() /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpointman/Endpointman.class.php:95
  4. FreePBX\modules\Endpointman->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:125
  5. FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
  6. FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Hooks.class.php:64
  7. FreePBX\Hooks->updateBMOHooks() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:44

Remove the endpoint manager(s). There are two - the Open Source one and the commercial one. You can re-add them later if you want to use one of them.

1 Like