Upgrade of Freepbx to Version 16

Hi,

I managed to successfully update by FreePBX to version 16 but not whenever I try any commands or when I access the admin page I get the exact same message:

“0 Missed Call Notification 13.0.3 Copyright 2020 by Sangoma Technologies Inc., All rights reserved By installing, copying, downloading, distributing, inspecting or using the materials provided herewith, you agree to all of the terms of use as outlined in our End User Agreement which can be found and reviewed at”

Has anyone else had this issue or have I missed something obvious?

Cheers!

Looks like missedcall module is creating the issue. Please remove this module, If you are not using.

I’m not using it, unfortunately any fwconsole command I put in, it just returns the same message as in my original post. Are there any other commands I can use to remove it?

I tried variations on “fwconsole ma uninstall missedcall”

the correct command is

fwconsole ma delete missedcall
fwconsole reload

more specific details on your error would help.

Apologies, thankyou. The error is that when I type in a command, for example I just typed in “fwconsole ma delete missedcall” the console returns just the message:

Missed Call Notification 13.0.3 Copyright 2020 by Sangoma Technologies Inc., All rights reserved

By installing, copying, downloading, distributing, inspecting or using the materials provided herewith, you agree to all of the terms of use as outlined in our End User Agreement which can be found and reviewed at

Try to move that module directory to /tmp/

mv /var/www/html/admin/modules/missedcall /tmp/

Genius, thankyou! It worked, I can now actually do things :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.