Upgrade Issues

I have just upgraded to FreePBX 12.0.39 using the upgrade-4.211.64-5.sh script and now have multiple issues.
The upgrade reports the following errors:

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 255

exit: 255
found language dir en_UK for broadcast, not installed on system, skipping
found language dir fr for directory, not installed on system, skipping
found language dir en_UK for directorypro, not installed on system, skipping
found language dir en_UK for pagingpro, not installed on system, skipping
Unable to open /dev/dahdi/ctl: No such file or directory
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Please update the module named 'motif' or enable the module named 'core'.' in /var/www/html/admin/modules/motif/functions.inc.php:21
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(79): motif_get_config('asterisk')
#1 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(727): DialplanHooks->processHooks('asterisk', Array)
#2 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/html/admin/modules/motif/functions.inc.php on line 21

I have updated my signatures by following:
http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/F2/Module+Signing
but the issues remain.
Clicking on “Apply Config” doesn’t work now give this error:

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 255
1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.
Can anyone advise on what I do next to resolve this.

Did you read the message presented to you?

Yes, didn’t make any difference however.

Motif is enabled and up to date in modules:

Google Voice/Chan Motif 2.11.17 Stable Schmooze Com Inc GPLv3+ Enabled

but I’m still getting:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘Please update the module named ‘motif’ or enable the module named ‘core’.’ in /var/www/html/admin/modules/motif/functions.inc.php:21

You are totally missing the message “Please update the module named ‘motif’” (The version of Motif won’t be 2.11.17 when you have done it)

You haven’t updated at all. Please go and UPDATE the motif module like it is ASKING you to do!

Well I have tried to update it in MODULES but it doesn’t indicate there are any further updates for this so I dont see how I can update it. Perhaps you can give me a clue?

Select the “unsupported” repo when you check online. Go and check online again. Though this isn’t a problem if you have the module already installed, which you do.

Otherwise do it manually

amportal a ma download motif

Thanks for this.
I just tried

amportal a ma download motif

during the update I got:

Any idea on how I fix this also?

I think I may have missed a few update scripts when upgrading to 4.211.64-5 and my account for the issues I’m seeing. Can I start again and run the upgrade steps in order or to I have reinstall the system from scratch?

go into Var/tmp and see what upgrades you have in there, find what is missing and run it, then run the rest of them again. I have missed one before and done this, it seemed to work out ok.