Upgrade from 1.87 to 1.89 PHP Fatal Error

FreePbx distro install.

Upgraded from 1.87.29.55-2, sequentially to 1.89.210.57-2.

Upon logging into the web interface after all upgrade scripts, I clicked the apply config button and the following error appeared.

exit: 255
found language dir fr for directory, not installed on system, skipping
found language dir en_UK for pagingpro, not installed on system, skipping
found language dir en_UK for broadcast, not installed on system, skipping
found language dir en_UK for directorypro, not installed on system, skipping
PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function queues_list() in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/extensions.class.php on line 0

I’ve searched the forms and found that there were a few mentions of this error in the Beta thread; however, I did not see any resolutions.

I have a few 3rd party modules on the system, but they are disabled. I have attempted removing the End Point Manager; however, that did not seem to fix the issue on my system.

Ideas?

PHP info shows version 5.3.10

Core module appears to be installed.

Do you have Core installed. That error seems to indicate you do not have the core module installed.

If you can give me SSH access to the box I would like to track this issue down once and for all as we can not reproduce it here to save our life. You can PM me your SSH info.

If anyone else is having this issue it appears to be a issue with a missing package from much earlier version of the Distro.

Do a

yum install php-process

and than you should be able to install core and all the other modules. I have put checks in the 4 latest upgrade scripts for this for any new users running the upgrade scripts