Updated freepbx from 13 to 14 and now web GUI is not working

This server was offline for a while so i updated all module first then updated then used this https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/PPS/Upgrading+from+FreePBX+10.13.66+to+SNG7 link to upgrade to 14 now after update web Gui is not working. I can ssh into server fine and i can connect to it just fine so its not internet issue .

Now I noticed that asterisk is running but giving me "[2021-03-09 20:08:13] NOTICE[8499]: manager.c:3548 authenticate: 127.0.0.1 failed to authenticate as ‘admin’ " error .

I also tried service httpd restart but nothing happened …

All help appreciated.
Thankyou

You need to ensure that the Asterisk Manager credentilas from this output:

fwconsole setting --list | grep MGR

exactly match the values in the file /etc/asterisk/manager.conf

Then restart asterisk manually

Seems like while trying to "fix’ I screwed up more now when i ssh into system it says

[email protected]’s password:
Last login: Tue Mar 9 21:59:36 2021 from 192.168.100.56
Exception: Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Userman’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install userman 2) fwconsole ma enable userman in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php on line 213
Stack trace:

1. Exception->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:213
  2. FreePBX\Self_Helper->loadObject() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:106
  3. FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
  4. FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() /var/www/html/admin/modules/faxpro/Faxpro.class.php:18
  5. FreePBX\modules\Faxpro->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:124
  6. FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
  7. FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FreePBX.class.php:105
  8. FreePBX->__callStatic() /var/www/html/admin/modules/faxpro/functions.inc.php:6
  9. FreePBX->Faxpro() /var/www/html/admin/modules/faxpro/functions.inc.php:6
  10. require_once() /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php:362
  11. require_once() /etc/freepbx.conf:9
  12. include_once() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole:12
    Exception: Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Userman’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install userman 2) fwconsole ma enable userman in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php on line 213
    Stack trace:
  13. Exception->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:213
  14. FreePBX\Self_Helper->loadObject() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:106
  15. FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
  16. FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() /var/www/html/admin/modules/faxpro/Faxpro.class.php:18
  17. FreePBX\modules\Faxpro->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:124
  18. FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
  19. FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FreePBX.class.php:105
  20. FreePBX->__callStatic() /var/www/html/admin/modules/faxpro/functions.inc.php:6
  21. FreePBX->Faxpro() /var/www/html/admin/modules/faxpro/functions.inc.php:6
  22. require_once() /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php:362
  23. require_once() /etc/freepbx.conf:9
  24. include_once() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole:12
    ±-----------------------------------------------------------+
    ±-----------------------------------------------------------+
    [root@localhost ~]#

Did you see the script on the upgrade page, recovery from failed upgrade?
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/PPS/Upgrading+from+FreePBX+10.13.66+to+SNG7#UpgradingfromFreePBX10.13.66toSNG7-Recoveryfromafailedupgrade

tried it no luck , i still cant see gui.

So Is there any way for me to Just save recordings and reinstall every thing? I can do configuration myself but recordings are very important and are at least 200gb so i just simply cant download them,
Thank You

also both value match.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.