Unregistered PJSIP trunks no inbound

pjsip
siptrunk
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f7026eac728> #<Tag:0x00007f7026eac5e8>

(Jeremy Schaeffer) #1

I have a unique issue. I am upgrading a older pbx13 to 15 and converted from using chan-sip to pjsip. No issues with the phones, but this system connects to a enterprise SBC that I have no control over for trunking. They are unregistered trunks at port 5060 and I cannot change either. They cannot be registered and they must be on 5060, or rather my port must be 5060. The issue I have is incoming invites get a 401 unauthorized, outbound works fine. In PJSIP I have registration set to none, authentication set to none, in the old chan-sip all I had was a host=10.0.15.21 and a qualify=yes. Nothing else. Any suggestions? I left PJSIP completely default except for the server, port and set registration to none. Why is it complaining about a 401 when registration is turned off?

(Lorne Gaetz) #2

Is PJSIP UDP bound to port 5060? Did you restart Asterisk after making a port binding change?

(Jeremy Schaeffer) #3

Yes, and keep in mind the phones work fine and outbound works fine. Rebooted the entire system.

(system) closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.