Unregistered PJSIP trunks no inbound

I have a unique issue. I am upgrading a older pbx13 to 15 and converted from using chan-sip to pjsip. No issues with the phones, but this system connects to a enterprise SBC that I have no control over for trunking. They are unregistered trunks at port 5060 and I cannot change either. They cannot be registered and they must be on 5060, or rather my port must be 5060. The issue I have is incoming invites get a 401 unauthorized, outbound works fine. In PJSIP I have registration set to none, authentication set to none, in the old chan-sip all I had was a host=10.0.15.21 and a qualify=yes. Nothing else. Any suggestions? I left PJSIP completely default except for the server, port and set registration to none. Why is it complaining about a 401 when registration is turned off?

Is PJSIP UDP bound to port 5060? Did you restart Asterisk after making a port binding change?

Yes, and keep in mind the phones work fine and outbound works fine. Rebooted the entire system.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.