Unreachable address, SIP

I have a FreePBX that needs to connect to another PBX (Grandstream UCM) through a layer3 network

location A - 192.168.1.x
UCM Network - 192.168.10.x

I confirm that I can reach the 192.168.10.x subnet as static routes (both sides) have been properly setup. I can also reach the UCM network using my IP phones at location A , and make calls and register normally. However, FreePBX refuses to register, saying that the address is unreachable based on the the log file /var/log/Asterisk/full

from SSH of the server hosting the FreePBX, I can ping the UCM directly and it is replying. I dont know why FPBX is saying it is unreachable.

is this a known bug? or am I missing a configuration somewhere…

Interestingly, the UCM is reporting that the FreePBX is registered

but in FreePBX, it says OFFLINE

and I am unable to route calls using that trunk. I get a CID:250 in softphone error…

(sorry, had to post twice because I cant apparently post two photos in one post.)

Scroll down in your Asterisk Info report to the Registries section if you want to know the registration status.

The “OFFLINE” indicator is based on qualify pings (SIP OPTIONS messages sent to the target) not getting returned. If your UCM does not reply to OPTIONS requests, disable the qualify ping.

Endpoint: DelapazUCM Unavailable 0 of inf
OutAuth: DelapazUCM/250
Aor: DelapazUCM 0
Contact: DelapazUCM/sip:[email protected]:5060 23bd53323a NonQual nan
Transport: 0.0.0.0-udp udp 3 96 0.0.0.0:5060
Identify: DelapazUCM/DelapazUCM
Match: 192.168.10.200/32

Looking at the Asterisk Info

DelapazUCM/sip:192.168.10.200:5060                      DelapazUCM        Registered
voipms/sip:losangeles.voip.ms                           voipms            Registered

But I still get “All circuits are busy”

I get this error in the logs:
[2020-04-09 01:44:33] WARNING[6631][C-00000005] app_dial.c: Unable to create channel of type 'PJSIP' (cause 3 - No route to destination)

And the failed call I made does not appear in the CDR at all…

https://networking.ringofsaturn.com/Routers/isdncausecodes.php

particularly

Cause No. 3 - No route to destination.
This cause indicates that the called party cannot be reached because the network through which the call has been routed does not serve the destination desired. This cause is supported on a network dependent basis.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.