Under reports no calls but error messages

Hello,

[email protected] version 1.5 when I try and see calls made under reports I get the following message. Does anyone know how to resolve this? There is 31gig left on the disk. Thanks in advance

Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT calldate, channel, src, clid, dst, disposition, duration FROM cdr WHERE UNIX_TIMESTAMP(calldate) >= UNIX_TIMESTAMP(‘2008-09-01’) ORDER BY calldate DESC LIMIT 0,25
MySQL Error: 1016 (Can’t open file: ‘cdr.MYD’. (errno: 145))
Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT substring(calldate,1,10) AS day, sum(duration) AS calltime, count() as nbcall FROM cdr WHERE UNIX_TIMESTAMP(calldate) >= UNIX_TIMESTAMP(‘2008-09-01’) GROUP BY substring(calldate,1,10)
Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT count(
) FROM cdr WHERE UNIX_TIMESTAMP(calldate) >= UNIX_TIMESTAMP(‘2008-09-01’)
Database error: next_record called with no query pending.

Error 145 means that the table cdr is corrupt. This can be caused by using up all of your disk. Type df -h in a shell to see how much disk you have left.

It is also recommended that you take a look at upgrading as you are running a VERY old version.

Along the lines of disk cleanup. I don’t remember if 1.5 had backups but if it does go into the backups folder and delete the “Old” backup as there is no house cleaning done. Also review the /var/log/asterisk folder for log files. It is possible that your Full log has grown HUGE and never been rotated. If that is the case you can stop asterisk for a minute, delete the file and then start it again.