Unable to update

I installed the FreePBX stable version a few days ago. Everything went well, and its up and working. I have activated it as well, but I am unable to run the System Updates, as it fails with an error regarding the connection being reset by peer. Below is the information pertaining to my installation:

Current PBX Version:
Current System Version:
12.7.4-1801-3.sng7
Total Module Count:
Enabled:
Disabled:

It fails with a persistent warning on the web interface about the RPM command line failing. I have to hit dashboard quickly to get out of it. Once I go back into the update module, I get this:
Exception
RPM command errored, Delete /dev/shm/yumwrapper/* and try again. Exit code 1 - see FreePBX log for more info.

I have to clear /dev/shm/yumwrapper/* to get rid of the error. It hasn’t worked since I installed. It provides an error about the connection being reset by peer on a sqlite-bz2 download. I can’t include all the details as it wont let me because I’m a new user. Can anyone help?

Disregard, it seems to have cleared up all on its own, strange.

1 Like

It does try to auto-heal. There was probably some network glitch that was causing you grief.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.