Unable to set up a trunk SIP for FreePBX and Alarm sending platform

Hello,

I recently tried to set up a sip trunk between an alarm platform and a FreePBX distro but can not get my configuration to work. The main problem is that I Don’t know how to deal with parameters in the FreePBX trunk-sip.
Here are some details on what I am trying to do :
I have a FreePBX VM on an ESXi server, let’s say IP : 192 .168 .0 .1
The alert sending platform IP is : 192 .168 .0 .2
I have two IP-DECT connected and correctly Registered to the FreePBX as “pjsip” extensions type and I am able to make a local call (2010 and 2011 Numbers).

Basically, when an alarm pops-up in the plarform, it’s trying to pass a call to the connected sip devices.

It appears that after some time, the link fails (Here is an extract of the logs, Nothing was cut except date and time)

Peer ‘from-trunk’ is now Reachable. (2ms / 2000ms)
chan_sip.c: Peer ‘OB_TAMAT’ is now Reachable. (2ms / 2000ms)
res_pjsip/pjsip_distributor.c: Request ‘OPTIONS’ from ‘“Tamat” <sip:Tamat@192 .168 .0 .2>’ failed for ‘192. 168 .0 .2:5060’ (callid: 5e14a9286a4c34f8024bea84212f6ffa@192. 168 .0. 2) - No matching endpoint found
chan_sip.c: Peer ‘from-trunk’ is now UNREACHABLE! Last qualify: 2
chan_sip.c: Peer ‘OB_TAMAT’ is now UNREACHABLE! Last qualify: 2

Here are my settings in “Sip parameters -> incoming” :
User context : from-trunk
user details :
host=192. 168. 0 .2
type=peer
qualify=yes
insecure=invite

Nothing in registering string.
Can someone guide me though this ? I would like to know the parameters but I would appreciate an explanation on the parameters…

Thanks !

Found this link https://www.voip-info.org/asterisk-config-sipconf/ that may be of use to you. There is nothing on the TAMAT server online so you will have to work out whether its a SIP server or client. If it were me, I would only use chan_sip for all devices to make it a bit easier and disable pj_sip. Once you get the trunk stable I assume that you would point the trunk > inbound route > ring group > extensions to disperse the calls. Good Luck.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.