Unable to Place Outbound Calls After WAN IP Change

I’d like to get your two cents on what might be wrong with our server. We had an IP Schema change on the WAN side recently with everything working up to that point. After the WAN change, outbound calls will no go through.

Err: trunk dial failed due to chanunavail hangupcause 21

I have the 1-to-1 NAT setup with all the port forwarding. Inbound calls work 100%. Two way communication during a call works 100%. To help troubleshoot, I put a listener on my firewall for any SIP traffic to or from Bandwidth.Com On inbound calls I see the flag as expected.

On outbound calls, nothing. It seems the outbound connection is not even making it out of the server to my firewall. This has been confirmed by Bandwidth support. There are no outbound rules in the server or the firewall restricting 5060/UDP traffic.

The symptoms suggest something is wrong with the NAT, but none of the other settings changed apart from the “externip” field being populated with the new WAN IP. The server has been restarted as a whole and the service restarted independently. No change.

I’m really at a loss here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

did you update your ip in asterisk settings?

go to
Settings > Asterisk Sip Settings

update external IP (Top of page)
also make sure “Allow Anonymous Inbound SIP Calls” & “SRV Lookup” are yes (bottom of page)