Unable to install Music On Hold

I,

I’m currently trying to install FreePBX 2.5.1 on Fedora 10 with rpm builts of asterisk (asterisk.i386 1.6.0.5-2.fc10; asterisk-voicemail.i386 1.6.0.5-2.fc10).

I got the following error while installing freepbx:
[ERROR]

Checking music…
PHP Warning: require_once(modules/music/functions.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/lib/asterisk/freepbx/admin/modules/music/install.php on line 3
PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘modules/music/functions.inc.php’ (include_path=’/usr/share/pear’) in /var/lib/asterisk/freepbx/admin/modules/music/install.php on line 3

[END OF ERROR]

The file is located in :/var/lib/asterisk/freepbx/admin/modules/music

I don’t realy know what to do with that, and when I try to update via Modul Admin. The installation freeze at untarring and I got the following message in my Apache log :

[ERROR]

[Mon Apr 06 11:27:38 2009] [error] [client 10.8.0.6] PHP Warning: require_once(modules/music/functions.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/lib/asterisk/freepbx/admin/modules/music/install.php on line 3, referer: http://192.168.2.50:8080/admin/config.php
[Mon Apr 06 11:27:38 2009] [error] [client 10.8.0.6] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘modules/music/functions.inc.php’ (include_path=’/usr/share/pear’) in /var/lib/asterisk/freepbx/admin/modules/music/install.php on line 3, referer: http://192.168.2.50:8080/admin/config.php

[END OF ERROR]

Does any one have an idea of what is happening here?

Great thanks!

ok you have not build a standard install as the webserver should not be on port 8080 to start.

So knowing you are not using a normal configuration it’s not going to be easy for any of us to help you unless you provide complete details of what you have done, who’s directions you used, what you changed from the norm, etc…

To start with is this the first error or did you get other errors when installing FreePBX to start that might have not seemed important to you?