Unable to get events/alerts from Asterisks Manager

Hi,

I did a fresh install of Freepbx and created Manager user from Settings->Manager users with password specified. Then, I used AstTray to connect to this Freepbx using manager user. It did connect succesfully. I was expecting that it will now give me information about all events going through manager, but nothing happened. I made calls from two extensions to each other, and the app didn’t catch any. Neither Asterisks.net is working.

I presume that there is some thing which needs to be enabled at Asterisks end to allow the manager user give me events of inocming calls, etc. Can anyone help?

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4817239
It is an interface. Connecting is step 1. You have to issue commands etc.

@jfinstrom,

Sorry but it seems I am lagging some understanding here that you can help me with get through.

Here is what I want. In my Winform application, I am using Asterisks.NET to connect to Freepbx using manager user. All good till here!

Now, when a call is made from one extension to another on the LAN (which is used in my case, no external trunks, etc.), I expect that Asterisks.NET should trigger an event about this like “New Call”, which I have registered in my application. But strangely, I don’t receive any such events. Any idea?