I’m using FreePBX 22.214.171.124 and Asterisk 126.96.36.199 installed on CentOS 5.5. Server is in a private network behind home router (I configured 5080 for SIP and 10000-10999 for RTP and forwarded them from router to the PBX machine). I cannot get incoming calls to ring any of the local extensions.
Right now I have 3 SIP trunks and 4 local SIP extensions:
- Google Voice trunk for calls to US/Canada
- VoipDiscount trunk for calls elsewhere
- FreePhoneLine.ca trunk for calls to big cities in Canada and as a primary DID for incoming calls
- Two X-Lite clients within the same private network as PBX at home
- One remote X-Lite client connecting from outside
- Linksys PAP2T adapter within the same private network with a regular phone connected to it
- Calls between any local extensions (including calls between local and remote extensions)
- Outgoing calls from local extensions to any valid external destination via all trunks
- Incoming calls forwarded to IVR/DISA, including dialing external numbers from within DISA
What doesn’t work (and I spent a lot of time trying to make it work without any luck):
- Incoming calls forwarded to any of the local SIP extensions, including calls that reach DISA and dial out local extension
I turned on the SIP debugging, and when I dial local extension from DISA / forward call directly, there are multiple messages that Asterisk is trying SIP retransmit to the local extension, and then a timeout (of about 6000 ms) after which the call is terminated.
Can you pls help me understand what am I doing wrong? What kind of logs / configs would be useful to diagnose that?