Unable to enable Video codecs in IAX settings

Under Settings / IAX Settings / Codec Settings, set Enable Video Support to Yes, then check off any/all of the video codecs. Submit & Apply Settings. Go back to Codec Settings page, all codecs are now unchecked.

Can anyone reproduce this? Before I submit a bug report, I just wanted to make sure it’s not a config error on my side.

FreePBX Distro 10.13.66-10
Asterisk 13.7.2

I am having this same exact issue. I have installed a fresh system from the 10.13.66 Distro ISO and restored a previous backup and the issue still remains, and has been an issue for at least a month now.

Confirmed. Looks like a bug to me, file a bug report pls.

Thanks for the confirmation. I have filed a bug report here:
http://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-11880

I had the same issu. I had already tested the described solution in the bug report. But it doesen’t help. MPEG4 is anytime activated and I’m unable to change this or the other codecs. Is there a dependence between other modules?

Additionally i tested the activation over the iax_general_custom.conf file and so I added:
videosupport=yes
allow=h261
allow=h263
allow=h263p
allow=h264

But I’m not shure if this entries are correct. Oh, I have seen on the Asterisk Info Site (Summary) one IAX Registry (not active)… but I had no one configured…

Versions:
PBX Firmware: 10.13.66-13
PBX Service Pack: 1.0.0.0
Asterisk Version: 13.9.1
FreePBX Framework: 13.0.188.8
Asterisk IAX Settings: 13.0.5

iax_general_additional.conf:
mailboxdetail=yes
tos=ef
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm
codecpriority=host
delayreject=yes
jitterbuffer=yes
maxjitterinterps=10
resyncthreshold=1000
maxjitterbuffer=200
forcejitterbuffer=no
minregexpire=60
maxregexpire=3600
language=de

In the SIP settings I can use the video codecs (choosing… not tested with clients).

Thank you for any help, hints or what else.

Kind regards,
Philipp