Unable to download Distro files during install

I am trying to install the distro on a spare PC, and am unable to download the files needed. Using the latest download, it stops after a few minutes at "unable to retrieve http://yum.freepbxdistro.org//centos.5/os/i386/images/stage2.img." I have noticed that when it goes to initialize the NIC, it says it doesn’t have any DNS servers. There definitely are, and no other devices on the network have trouble seeing them.
Has anyone seen a similar issue, or have any suggestions?

Tried it in a Virtualbox VM as well as VMware Workstation, same result. Any ideas?

Is the BM on the same network as the dedicated box and can you resolve the yum.freepbxdistro.org on your network.

It was a combination of misconfigured DNS settings, and a NIC that wouldn’t cooperate.

Now it is installing, but getting hung up on alsa-lib, saying it can’t be opened. I will run the same install on my VMs to make sure it isnt the CD, unless you have another suggestion.

That is odd. On selecting “reboot” when alsa-lib failed, it comes back and now can’t download files again.

Is there a reason beyond demographics that you are not offering a full ISO download?

The main reason being its easier to keep updated and roll new ISO’s and we used our existing ISO process that Schmooze uses for our PXE environment to do the FreePBX Distro. For us to do a full Distro style would take complete re-engineering of the kickstarts and everything else which we just do not have the time to do with all the other work in FreePBX GUI we have to do.

Based on the following comments:

I am trying to install the distro on a spare PC, and am unable to download the files needed. Using the latest download, it stops after a few minutes at "unable to retrieve http://yum.freepbxdistro.org//centos.5/os/i386/images/stage2.img." I have noticed that when it goes to initialize the NIC, it says it doesn’t have any DNS servers. There definitely are, and no other devices on the network have trouble seeing them.
Has anyone seen a similar issue, or have any suggestions?

I decided to select the option for manual network setup for IPv4 setup

Then I chose for example static IP settings:

IP Address: 192.168.1.6
Network Mask: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 192.168.1.1
DNS: 192.168.1.1

The format for example of CentOS address/Prefix is as follows:

Address/Prefix: 192.168.1.6/24
Gateway: 192.168.1.1
Nameserver: 192.168.1.1

This correct prefix for your network structure, I found on the following link:

Did that work for you than?