Unable to dial external 3 digits number in freePbx 2.9

Forgive me if this is the wrong forum, I’m new here

I have a functional PBX server, but I have just noticed that everything works fine except when dialing 3 digits number (i.e. 311,411,511,911) I just get the “All circuits are busy now” message. The 411 works, but the call gets sent to the Asterisk PhoneBook Directory.

I made sure my Outbound route was correctly configured (to the best of my knowledge). We are a small enterprise and only use 1 outbound route that contains the following dial patterns:
1NXXZXXXXXX
NXXNXXXXXX
1+NXXZXXXXXX
1|NXXZXXXXXX
X|XXXXXXXXXX
XXX|XXXXXXXXXX

Maybe I configured this completely wrong, I am no expert in Asterisk and FreePBX but I’m trying to manage. I searched the forums but couldn’t find a problem related to this issue in particular.

I am using FreePBX version 2.9.0.7 and asterisk 1.8.6.0. This was installed using the FreePBX FullDistro. From what it looks like in the CLI, the call is rejected because the server seems to assume I am trying to call an extension.

Finally, I know the 411 problem isn’t compeltely the same, but I was trying to find out how to remove the 411 redirection to the directory and send it straight to the public 411 operator (as if you would call from home or public phone boot).

Thank you in advance,

Phil.