Unable to apply changes

Hi,
We have a client running FPBX 2.9.0.12 on asterisk 1.8.12

For some reason we can no longer apply any configuration changes.
When we press the orange bar we get the following error:

exit: 1
found language dir fr for directory, not installed on system, skipping
[FATAL] SELECT ‘SIP’ as tech,s.id as id, s2.data as device,s.data as secret FROM sip s LEFT JOIN sip s2 ON s.id=s2.id AND s2.keyword=‘account’ WHERE s.keyword=‘secret’ [nativecode=126 ** Incorrect key file for table ‘./asterisk/sip.MYI’; try to repair it]SQL -
SELECT ‘SIP’ as tech,s.id as id, s2.data as device,s.data as secret FROM sip s LEFT JOIN sip s2 ON s.id=s2.id AND s2.keyword=‘account’ WHERE s.keyword=‘secret’

Trace Back:

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/sql.functions.php:11 die_freepbx()
[0]: SELECT ‘SIP’ as tech,s.id as id, s2.data as device,s.data as secret FROM sip s LEFT JOIN sip s2 ON s.id=s2.id AND s2.keyword=‘account’ WHERE s.keyword=‘secret’ [nativecode=126 ** Incorrect key file for table ‘./asterisk/sip.MYI’; try to repair it]SQL -
SELECT ‘SIP’ as tech,s.id as id, s2.data as device,s.data as secret FROM sip s LEFT JOIN sip s2 ON s.id=s2.id AND s2.keyword=‘account’ WHERE s.keyword=‘secret’

/var/www/html/admin/modules/weakpasswords/functions.inc.php:48 sql()
[0]: SELECT ‘SIP’ as tech,s.id as id, s2.data as device,s.data as secret FROM sip s LEFT JOIN sip s2 ON s.id=s2.id AND s2.keyword=‘account’ WHERE s.keyword=‘secret’
[1]: getAll
[2]: 2

/var/www/html/admin/modules/weakpasswords/functions.inc.php:26 weakpasswords_get_users()

/var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:606 weakpasswords_get_config()
[0]: asterisk

Please help!

I know this has been out there quite a while, but I thought I’d post the solution.

Mine happened because i tried to do an update with a full drive. This can mess up databases.

You need to go to your phpMySql front end

computername.com/maint/phpMySql

Then select the asterisk database.

Since the error is in your sip database, you need to go to the SQL tab on the top and put in.

REPAIR TABLE sip

press go and it should fix itself :slight_smile:

Hope this helps.