Unable to access GUI after restore

Hello-

I have a FreePBX 12 (/w Asterisk 11… I know, it’s old…) box hosted with rentpbx.com – which has been down all day. So I am trying to restore a backup to another box with a fresh install to bring it back online.

The restore completes but once it does, I lose all access to the web GUI by private and public IP.

The server pings, I can SSH into it just fine, extensions register to it, etc… Just no GUI access.

I ran a yum upgrade, amportal restart, rebooted, ensured apache is running, turned off iptables and fail2ban, etc… no luck.

Anyone have any ideas on what I can do?

I believe it has something to do with the freepbxuser mysql password.

I ran some commands to install framework, core, etc… then tried to perform a reload:

[root@localhost bin]# ./module_admin reload
Error(s) have occured, the following is the retrieve_conf output:
exit: 1
[FATAL] SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘freepbxuser’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES) SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘freepbxuser’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)

Any ideas as to what I can do?

I have reset the freepbxuser password in mysql, and updated it in /etc/freepbx.conf and still have the same issue when trying to issue a ./module_admin reload:

[root@localhost bin]# ./module_admin reload
Error(s) have occured, the following is the retrieve_conf output:
exit: 1
[FATAL] SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘freepbxuser’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES) SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'freepbxuser '@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)

I have tested the freepbxuser mysql account by issuing mysql -u freepbxuser -p and entering in the password and logging in successfully as well…

I also updated the password in /etc/amportal.conf as well…

I’m stumped…

Issue resolved by updating cdrdb password…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.