UCPNode Not Running Following Update to 13.0.15 (Fixed)

I’ve noticed that UCPNode is no longer running since updating to 13.0.15 yesterday.

I’ve tried fwconsole restart and fwconsole start ucpnode but although is says that UCPNode has been started the Freepbx dashboard shows it is not running. If I run fwconsole stop ucpnode the output says that UCPNode is not running.

I see the following being repeated in the ucp_err.log file:

        throw er; // Unhandled 'error' event
Error: listen EADDRINUSE
    at errnoException (net.js:905:11)
    at Server._listen2 (net.js:1043:14)
    at listen (net.js:1065:10)
    at net.js:1147:9
    at dns.js:72:18
    at process._tickCallback (node.js:448:13)

Fixed. Looks like the UCPNode server hadn’t shutdown properly when it was updated and fwconsole stop ucpnode wasn’t killing the exisiting processes.

killall -9 node
fwconsole start ucpnode

And its all back and running again.