I just installed two different installs on Vultr using the ISO. Both are 14.0.1 configs.
Everything is fine but when I go to the UCP to upload .wav files for Voicemail I get a “There was an error. See the console log for more details”
I am lost.
I uploaded a .wav for the IVR and that went fine.
I uploaded two .wav for announcements and that went fine.
This seems specific to UCP.
To make sure I was not crazy, I went into the user management -> user -> UCP -> Voicemail and made sure everything was set to yes. I also tried .mp3, .wav, .m4a to make sure it was not a conversion issue.
One of the systems, I upgraded all the modules in the admin section, the other is default.