Ucp not working on new install

(John Covici) #1

Hi. I have install freepbx 15 on Debian buster and when I click on the ucp link I get 404. Have I missed a step or what? I can log in to freepbx itself without problem.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

(Matt Brooks) #2

I would verify that the module is installed and it’s not showing any errors using the fwconsole ma list command.

(John Covici) #3

It gives me ucp 15.0.6.15 enabled
and that is all it says.

(Matt Brooks) #4

Verify that the symbolic links are present:

[root@freepbx html]# ls -la
total 24
drwxrwxr-x.  6 asterisk asterisk  150 May 21 22:50 .
drwxr-xr-x.  4 root     root       33 Apr 30 16:17 ..
drwxrwxr-x. 10 asterisk asterisk 4096 Jun  4 22:09 admin
drwxrwxr-x  13 asterisk asterisk 4096 May 21 22:50 coverage
drwxrwxr-x.  2 asterisk asterisk   59 May  2 05:10 digium_phones
-rw-rw-r--.  1 asterisk asterisk   16 Jun  8 15:45 .htaccess
-rw-rw-r--   1 asterisk asterisk  453 Jun  8 15:45 index.php
drwxrwxr-x.  2 asterisk asterisk 4096 Jun  4 12:25 restapps
-rw-rw-r--   1 asterisk asterisk  361 Jun  8 15:46 robots.txt
lrwxrwxrwx.  1 asterisk asterisk   38 Apr 30 16:19 ucp -> /var/www/html/admin/modules/ucp/htdocs
lrwxrwxrwx.  1 asterisk asterisk   47 Apr 30 16:19 wcb.php -> /var/www/html/admin/modules/webcallback/wcb.php

If they are not… not sure how to fix them off the top of my head. I’ll have to ask someone here if they know.

(John Covici) #5

Thanks, I will look at the directory. I wonder if the following has any bearing – The document root on the server is /var/www, so to get to the login panel I do https://<domain>/html/admin and I can then hit the link to open the login dialog.

(Matt Brooks) #6

Your apache config just needs to be updated to use /var/www/html as the web root. I think that maybe all that’s wrong with it.

(John Covici) #7

Well, that may be a problem, as I want to put in the fop2 panel, so this may be interesting. The infrastructure is down where the site is, so I will get back when I can go take a look.

Thanks.

(Jared Busch) #8

Normally fop2 installs itself in /var/www/html/fop2 and is accessed on https://fqdn/fop2

(Matt Brooks) #9

And if installing it to /var/www/html/fop2 doesn’t work, you can always setup an alias.

(system) closed #10

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.