Ucp not working on new install

Hi. I have install freepbx 15 on Debian buster and when I click on the ucp link I get 404. Have I missed a step or what? I can log in to freepbx itself without problem.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I would verify that the module is installed and it’s not showing any errors using the fwconsole ma list command.

It gives me ucp 15.0.6.15 enabled
and that is all it says.

Verify that the symbolic links are present:

[root@freepbx html]# ls -la
total 24
drwxrwxr-x.  6 asterisk asterisk  150 May 21 22:50 .
drwxr-xr-x.  4 root     root       33 Apr 30 16:17 ..
drwxrwxr-x. 10 asterisk asterisk 4096 Jun  4 22:09 admin
drwxrwxr-x  13 asterisk asterisk 4096 May 21 22:50 coverage
drwxrwxr-x.  2 asterisk asterisk   59 May  2 05:10 digium_phones
-rw-rw-r--.  1 asterisk asterisk   16 Jun  8 15:45 .htaccess
-rw-rw-r--   1 asterisk asterisk  453 Jun  8 15:45 index.php
drwxrwxr-x.  2 asterisk asterisk 4096 Jun  4 12:25 restapps
-rw-rw-r--   1 asterisk asterisk  361 Jun  8 15:46 robots.txt
lrwxrwxrwx.  1 asterisk asterisk   38 Apr 30 16:19 ucp -> /var/www/html/admin/modules/ucp/htdocs
lrwxrwxrwx.  1 asterisk asterisk   47 Apr 30 16:19 wcb.php -> /var/www/html/admin/modules/webcallback/wcb.php

If they are not… not sure how to fix them off the top of my head. I’ll have to ask someone here if they know.

Thanks, I will look at the directory. I wonder if the following has any bearing – The document root on the server is /var/www, so to get to the login panel I do https://<domain>/html/admin and I can then hit the link to open the login dialog.

Your apache config just needs to be updated to use /var/www/html as the web root. I think that maybe all that’s wrong with it.

1 Like

Well, that may be a problem, as I want to put in the fop2 panel, so this may be interesting. The infrastructure is down where the site is, so I will get back when I can go take a look.

Thanks.

Normally fop2 installs itself in /var/www/html/fop2 and is accessed on https://fqdn/fop2

2 Likes

And if installing it to /var/www/html/fop2 doesn’t work, you can always setup an alias.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.