Ucp issue keep reloading

Hi all,
Im having issue with ucp keep reloading i get this message on the debug.

Mon Nov 19 18:25:42.809722 2018] [authz_core:error] [pid 169237] [client 192.168.xxx.xxx:43763] AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /var/www/html/ucp/index.html, referer: http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:81/

Thank you

Which version of UCP?

And does this happen in all browsers?

Yes all browsers ucp14.0.3.1

Is everything configured right? That error is an Apache error saying the current web config is not correct.

Or at least not configured to allow access from/how you are accessing it.

It was accessible till today i got a call from end user who report it this issue, it is all local networks and i have test it on all the browser same issue

If apache is configured incorrectly should not let me to log in to admin site right i just dont know how would brake something without changing any setting on the server

Any one having this issue or any suggestion please thank you

I’m not next to a PC to check current version of UCP.

Is your machine up to dat?

Did you try a server reboot?

Yes i have try all of them uninstall and install UCP samething upgrare all modules same

I’m no UCP expert, but that error usually means that the server is set up to reject connections from x.x.x.x:81. The fact that it’s an authz apache extension error would also imply that it’s a bad password. Of course, that’s just a guess, but it doesn’t look like UCP is actually failing.

Hi Thanks for respond i have change the password many time i also have change the port it dose login then just keep refreshing

So we’re clear. You’ve changed the user’s password in UCP and then tried to log in. The only error you get is that “bad password” error (from authz). You get logged in once, then the browser starts to refresh over and over? What screen is it refreshing? The login screen or the home screen in UCP?

Remember that UCP and the Admin screens are completely different. The only thing they have in common is Apache, and Apache restarting will not cause your browser window to refresh.

HI Dave thank you for the respond,
so what happen is on Monday when i came to work users start calling me and saying we cant login to UCP i have try my user to goes in to the home page and then just keep refreshing i did change my password just to see if it would fix the issue or no and same issue

Hi @tm1000 any ideas on this issue thanks.

No ideas. I don’t even know what you mean by “keep reloading”. Good luck.

Thank you @tm1000 i have recorded a video of UCP it happens same from all the browsers.

No idea. This doesn’t happen here on any development or production machines. Look at try javascript console to see why it’s happening to you. Good luck

thank you

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.