UCP for EPM License missing

Hi

I have purchased this module, I have refreshed the licence, tried to restart the HTTPD service but it still has not appeared.

How do i actually install this module?

Regards

Dale

Dale,
EPM for UCP does not currently show up on the sysadmin licensing page (we are however working on an update which will be released shortly that will resolve this issue). If you run cat /etc/schmooze/license-*.zl | grep epm4ucp_exp from the cli, what do you get back?

Hello

I get emp4ucp_exp = 2039-12-01

How do you actually install it? or does it simply turn on a hidden ‘feature’ of EPM

Regards

Dale

It turns on the feature in UCP once its licensed as its built into the EPM module.

Hello

Ok it’s not turning on then as nothing extra has appeared

What do I do to start troubleshooting
Regards

Dale

Hi,

I couldn’t try this until this evening, but a swift reboot has cured it :smile:

The only thing i need to check is the reboot button, will be back onsite thursday

thanks

Dale

Hi

It seems after saving the changes, the reboot button doesnt do anything, it doesnt actually reboot the phones

I had to manually restart the phone to get the changes to come up

Regards
Dale

Which Brand/Model? With that info, I can test locally.

DOH! Sorry i forgot to include that slightly vital information!!

Cisco 7961G

Thank you

Dale

We do not have reboot support for Cisco Enterprise. Sorry.

Hello datorherren

Could you please let me know what the php page is called that displays the UCP dashboard and I will add my own Reboot button and code.

Regards

Dale

You will not be able to do this. The code is obfuscated.

Hi Andy :frowning:

Is it worth asking for this as a feature request, there must be a lot of cisco phones on * PBX’s, its really simple to do too!!

Thanks

Dale

You can file one at http://issues.freepbx.org