UCP Fails to launch, throws up debug crash screen

This problem is the same as FREEPBX-16131 in the bug tracker but on a PC not raspbx system.

Install from SNG7-FPBX-64bit-1710-1.iso, when I tested this in qemu as virtual guest the UCP was working. I had imported my ext data and it was looking good. I then migrated the setup over to the new production box and went through all the ext creating accounts, setting sip secrets etc… I then went to check on the UCP and that’s when it failed.

I went back to my virtual guest and checked again and it was still working, both layouts were up to date as far as OS and Modules were concerned. So I backed up the new production box and restored the backup to the virtual and now the UCP is broken there too.

Other than a broke UCP everything else seems to be working.

Link to Bug Http://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-16131