UCP error division by zero

Hi!

At line 108 of /var/www/html/admin/modules/ucp/htdocs/index.php

you should see something that looks like this

echo "<html><head><title>"._("UCP")."</title></head><body style='background-color: rgb(211, 234, 255);'><div
style='border-radius: 5px;border: 1px solid black;text-align: center;padding: 5px;width: 90%;margin: auto;left: 0px;right:
0px;background-color: rgba(53, 77, 255, 0.18);'>"._('There was an error trying to load UCP').":
<br>".$e->getMessage()."</div></body></html>";

replace $e->getMessage() with $e->getTraceAsString()

After this, it should looke something like this

echo "<html><head><title>"._("UCP")."</title></head><body style='background-color: rgb(211, 234, 255);'><div
style='border-radius: 5px;border: 1px solid black;text-align: center;padding: 5px;width: 90%;margin: auto;left: 0px;right:
0px;background-color: rgba(53, 77, 255, 0.18);'>"._('There was an error trying to load UCP').":
<br>".$e->getTraceAsString()."</div></body></html>";

I think that should provide enough information to track down the source of that division by zero…

As I said earlier, I far from a PHP guru but I am no stranger to programming (that’s, mostly, my bread and butter…) so I think adding this should point us in the right direction…

I will try replying as soon as I can tomorrow but I have a formation all day and we are supposed to get pretty bad weather so I don’t know when I will be able to…

By the way, I noticed when I was looking at this tonight that there are actually more modules involved in all this. I had not taken into account the fact that some modules inherited the method/function that code looks for.

(Everything under /var/www/html/admin/modules/ucp/htdocs/modules I believe…)

Good luck and have a nice day!

Nick