UCP Email Variables. Is there a list of available variables?

@lgaetz

Is there a list of the available variables that can be used in the body of the UCP Welcome email?

/User Manager / Settings / Email Settings

The obvious ones are there,
${fname}, ${username}. ${password}, ${services}

I would like to create simple instructions for users who need to include the hostname to log into Zulu.

example:

Once you have installed the Zulu Desktop client, use the following credentials to set up your account and log-in.

User name = ${username}@{SERVER_NAME}or {hostname} or {host_name}
                Password = ${password}                              
                Port = 8002

Host Name is called in the Hostname field of the email but I cannot find any documentation of how to cal it in the body, or for that matter a list of available variables.

https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPG/User+Management+Module+User+Guide#UserManagementModuleUserGuide-Settings

@lgaetz

Thanks for your quick response.

I have read that document. It was my hope that I could pull the hostname as a variable in the email body.

When sending initial login information to a customer, I would like to show the hostname of the system in the Email Body, not just in the Header.

Example:

Once you have installed the Zulu Desktop client, use the following credentials to set up your account and log-in.

User name = ${username}@**{hostname}**
                Password = ${password}                              
                Port = 8002

Is there any variable that will pull the hostname into the Email Body?

Thanks very much.

Looks like ${host} or %host% will do it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.