Tweaking Callback Feature

Hello there, I have been using freePBX for a little while now and I must say that it is a great thing you guys here. Everything is working as expected except I am just having one issue with the callback feature. Rather than directly hanging up the call on the incoming line (caller) it sets it to busy. I know it doesn’t seem like a large issue but because of the busy signal the callback to that number has the tendency to fail because their line is still tied up being with the busy connection. It doesn’t happen all the time but it’s happening enough to warrant an investigation anyways.

Now I don’t think it has anything to do with my call architecture because when I set the trunk to directly terminate the call rather than callback it does hangup immediately and there is no busy signal. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can tweak to change the busy signal to a direct termination within the callback app? I would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Which version of VQPlus are you using?
Also, I assume the PBX is actually sending a hangup, but there’s some issues with your setup.
Can you post a call log?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.