Trunks not shown in FOP

I am using PBX in a Flash 1.3, Centos 5.2, FreePBX 2.4 and asterisk 1.4.

Installed the latest and have done all the updates and configuration. Four lines coming in on a TDM400. Can make calls out from softphone to my cell. Can call in from my cell to my extension, no audio but that’s another problem.

Logging in and going to FreePBX the FOP I can see everything except Trunks. No Trunks shown at all but they are there bacause I can make the phone calls. I have not been able to find a fix for this. Anyway know how I can get those 4 trunks to show up?

thanks

tk

You need to edit /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_op_conf_from_mysql.pl

Find the line that reads:

$zapataconf = $ARGV[1]."/zapata.conf";

and change it to read:

$zapataconf = $ARGV[1]."/zapata-channels.conf";

also change the line that reads:

$zapataconf="/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf";

to read:

$zapataconf="/etc/asterisk/zapata-channels.conf";

Unfortunately this file will get overwritten when you update freepbx (I think it’s the framework module), so you should keep a backup copy of the working file so you don’t have to edit it every time.

Regards,
Dave.

Tried that and it didn’t work. Just for more info, I have a TDM400P for four regular phone lines. Lines are not plugged in yet.
Here are the results of various logs or queries:

under cat full|grep channel

[Sep 16 12:54:08] VERBOSE[2805] logger.c: app_chanisavail.so => (Check channel availability)
[Sep 16 12:54:08] VERBOSE[2805] logger.c: == Parsing ‘/etc/asterisk/zapata-channels.conf’: [Sep 16 12:54:08] VERBOSE[2805] logger.c: Found
[Sep 16 12:54:08] VERBOSE[2805] logger.c: – Registered channel 1, FXS Kewlstart signalling
[Sep 16 12:54:08] VERBOSE[2805] logger.c: – Registered channel 2, FXS Kewlstart signalling
[Sep 16 12:54:08] VERBOSE[2805] logger.c: – Registered channel 3, FXS Kewlstart signalling
[Sep 16 12:54:08] VERBOSE[2805] logger.c: – Registered channel 4, FXS Kewlstart signalling
[Sep 16 12:54:08] VERBOSE[2805] logger.c: – Automatically generated pseudo channel
[Sep 16 12:54:08] VERBOSE[2805] logger.c: == Registered channel type ‘Zap’ (Zapata Telephony Driver w/PRI)

[Sep 16 12:54:08] VERBOSE[2805] logger.c: app_flash.so => (Flash channel application)
[Sep 16 12:54:08] VERBOSE[2805] logger.c: == Registered channel type ‘Phone’ (Standard Linux Telephony API Driver)
[Sep 16 12:54:08] VERBOSE[2805] logger.c: == Registered channel type ‘SIP’ (Session Initiation Protocol (SIP))

from cli, zap show channels

Chan Extension Context Language MOH Interpret
pseudo default en default
1 from-pstn en default
2 from-pstn en default
3 from-pstn en default
4 from-pstn en default

zap show status

Description Alarms IRQ bpviol CRC4
Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 1 OK 0 0 0

Any further ideas?

tk

You should NOT have to edit retrieve_op_conf_from_mysql.pl to make this happen. The stock script that is provided works just fine as I have several system with TDM400 cards in various combinations of fxo and fxs cards and they always show up in my trunk list just fine and have for over 2 years through all the updates.

using pbx in a flash. Any suggestions why my trunks are not showing or where to look for errors?

tk

I’ve had this problem for awhile with astribanks.
I end up adding them manually; it takes a little trial and error with the positions. This is for the lastest (2.5).
op_buttons_custom.cfg:
[Zap/1]
Position=54
Label="Line1"
Extension=-1
Icon=3
Panel_Context=default
Context=from-internal
[Zap/2]
Position=55
Label="Line2"
Extension=-1
Icon=3
Panel_Context=default
Context=from-internal
[Zap/3]
Position=56
Label="Line3"
Extension=-1
Icon=3
Panel_Context=default
Context=from-internal
[Zap/4]
Position=57
Label="Line4"
Extension=-1
Icon=3
Panel_Context=default
Context=from-internal
[Zap/5]
Position=58
Label="Line5"
Extension=-1
Icon=3
Panel_Context=default
Context=from-internal
[Zap/6]
Position=59
Label="Line6"
Extension=-1
Icon=3
Panel_Context=default
Context=from-internal
[Zap/7]
Position=60
Label="Line7"
Extension=-1
Icon=3
Panel_Context=default
Context=from-internal
[Zap/8]
Position=74
Label="Line8"
Extension=-1
Icon=3
Panel_Context=default
Context=from-internal
[Zap/9]
Position=75
Label="Line9"
Extension=-1
Icon=3
Panel_Context=default
Context=from-internal
[Zap/10]
Position=76
Label="Line10"
Extension=-1
Icon=3
Panel_Context=default
Context=from-internal

last time I had this problem the Zap channels were not configured properly. That’s what the genzaptelconf script does is query everything and build the file properly. Did you run that step or hand code your zaptel files?

I ran genzaptelconf to get them. You can see the results below.

tk

if you have the proper genzaptelconf file it should generate two files. zapata.conf and zapata-channels.conf both being identical to each other. If not then just copy one to the other so that you do and things will be happy. Or create a symbolic link to zapata-channels.conf for zapata.conf