TRUNK Dial failed due to CHANUNAVAIL HANGUPCAUSE: 21 - failing through to other trunks

Hello @TechHome,

You send only the Register sip trace and not the incoming call trace.
Send it again with the Asterisk logs as well.

Thank you,

Daniel Friedman
Trixton LTD.

How can I get the Asterisk logs? I typed sip set debug on and pjsip set logger on

Hello @TechHome,

The verbosity command is core set verbose 4

Thank you,

Daniel Friedman
Trixton LTD.

https://hastebin.com/ujabocasod.makefile

Hello @TechHome,

there are no logs for an incoming call.
Are you sure that you authorized all their ip addresses in the firewall?

Thank you,

Daniel Friedman
Trixton LTD.

I have no firewall enabled that blocks incomming traffic. Or do I have to allow vodafone in freepbx?

Hello @TechHome,

Maybe your firewall module is working and the incoming calls are getting blocked.
We need to see an incoming trace to verify what is the problem.

Thank you,

Daniel Friedman
Trixton LTD.

Hello @TechHome,

So, something is blocking the incoming calls. are you dialing locally from Germany?

Thank you,

Daniel Friedman
Trixton LTD.

Yes I call with my mobile phone

@TechHome,

Well, maybe this is the time to speak with your ITSP and verify with him that he is sending the call to your pbx. You need to see a sip trace of an incoming call.

Are you sure that your pbx is not protected by any firewall from your side?

Thank you,

Daniel Friedman
Trixton LTD.

Line 38 of paste:
Contact: <sip:%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00@publicip:5060>
I have no idea where the 13 nulls came from, but if the Contact User value sent on registration looks like that, it could explain why you aren’t getting any calls. Find a REGISTER request sent to Vodafone and post that. With Expiration set to 480 (8 minutes), I’d expect to see one about every 4 minutes. Go to Reports->Asterisk Logfiles and see if one is present. If not, set Lines to 2000, click Show and look again. Paste the register sequence (including replies) and post the link.

It means that it is being sent in ASCII (%00 is 0), so the contact number is: 0000000000000.
Do you think that it relates to the incoming calls problem? We need to see something on the Asterisk side, even if it is not being sent correctly.

Thank you,

Daniel Friedman
Trixton LTD.

Maybe %00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00 is sent because the context from-pstn isn’t working for Vodafone:

I can do outcomming calls fine

On an attempted incoming call, does anything appear in the Asterisk log? If so, please post it. If not, please post a REGISTER request and the associated replies. What does the caller hear?

There is nothing in the logs at incomming call

How can I do that? The caller hears nothing. After ca. 30 seconds the call ends without anything

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.