Transports are missing in pjsip

I’ve lost all registration and services

pjsip show transports
No objects found.

I know something is wrong. but the transports are configured in the sip setting for pjsipo and I have it enabled. they disappeared after a restart. I’m having some issues with one way audio all of sudden and I dd a reboot.

The console will have errors like
3] ERROR[12156]: res_pjsip.c:3461 ast_sip_set_tpselector_from_transport_name: Unable to retrieve PJSIP transport ‘xx.xxx.xxx.xx-udp’

In the config files for pjsip.transports.conf

I do show the transport list
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------;
; Do NOT edit this file as it is auto-generated by FreePBX. ;
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------;
; For information on adding additional paramaters to this file, please visit the ;
; FreePBX.org wiki page, or ask on IRC. This file was created by the new FreePBX ;
; BMO - Big Module Object. Any similarity in naming with BMO from Adventure Time ;
; is totally deliberate. ;
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------;
#include pjsip.transports_custom.conf

[xx.xxx.xxx.xx-udp]
type=transport
protocol=udp
bind=xx.xxx.245.18:5060
allow_reload=no
tos=cs3
cos=3
local_net=xx.xxx.220.0/23
local_net=xx.xxx.240.0/24
local_net=xx.xxx.100.0/22

We can close this I found a typo in the localnet that was an issue. I added a bug report for this so development can maybe work at filtering the input to prevent this from happening.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.