Tons of RMS notifications: No keepalive sent from client for 192 seconds (>=180)

the alerts are coming in very quickly now. i updated the support ticket with this info as well

As of 10 minutes ago (3:38 PM) this is still happening.

Yes, we are aware of the situation and are actively working to resolve it. We will update when we have more information.

Edit: This has been resolved.

RMS just started flipping out again, and I’m getting a 503 Service Unavailable when trying to access https://cloud.sangoma-rms.com/

Hi Adolfo:

We are aware of issues and they are being actioned now.

1 Like

This is the third time I believe this is going on. I’m very surprised that we are experiencing this issue once again. Is this a major issue that is very difficult to repair? Is there any more info that can be provided do we can understand / appreciate the cause … the situation better??

Emails should have calmed down for everyone at this point. We are still digging into the root cause of today’s issue and will update further when we have additional information. Thank you for your patience and working with us on this.

We are trying to get to the root of the issue. This is why RMS is listed as a Sangoma Labs project in our wiki and why we are not charging for it and it remains free and will be until we get all the kinks worked out and some missing features before it leaves our Lab Project.

Thanks for that info @tonyclewis.