Time to make a difference and help the FreePBX boys out again

This is a TEST Comment
Salman Khan
Salman Khan
http://www.google.com/

I have been doing a lot of work on provisioning and have basic stuff working for Aastra, Atcom (and other PAxxx/Palm Micro Devices, Cisco, Grandstream, Hitachi, Linksys (apart from the WIP330), Pirelli, Polycom, snom, Swissvoice & UTStarcom. I have theoretical solutions for LG-Nortel, Mitel, Nortel & Thompson but do not have devices to test with.

I will also looking at whether it is possible to provision Boscom, MediaTrix, MultiTech, Quintum and Vegastream gateways.

Please let me know of other vendors who you think should be supported.
I have looked at D-Link and they don’t appear to support provisioning

Another $50 just donated. schmoozecom, thanks for agreeing to match the donations!

To the FreePBX team/community, thanks for doing an incredible job with FreePBX, improving it and sharing it with the world. It’s really amazing to be able to easily setup such an advanced, powerful voice communications system. Looking forward to seeing it grow and evolve.

This IS A DAMN GREAT PHONE SYSTEM. What makes it the best is this community and the contributers. It works out of the box. Just a side note, it was mentioned in S. Carolina that a bunch of us would donate $100.00 bucks a month…is this still on…or does anybody want to play this game?

I am interested in donating also but there does not seem to be any activity on this thread. What is the status of this project? BLA/SLA is something my clients would love…

BLA works fine. The project now has a commercial sponsor so use the FreePBX support and by bandwidth.com service to support freepbx.

As far as SLA that’s an Asterisk issue not FreePBX.

I’ve got problems with bandwidth. Help me.

I really don’t know anything bandwidth issues but, I think I could consult the forums for any additional information. I’m a no-tech, pardon my sudden intrusion

Howie Messayla

Thanks alot for this. mac data recovery