Time conditions in three step problem

Hi to all
another elementary question …
I would like, through time conditions, to create some ivr according to the hours of the day:
example: in the morning the ivr says: Good Morning, in the afternoon: Good afternoon and in the evening the interior is not available please contact us in the morning.
I created three conditions:
Morning
Afternoon
Closed
I created two times
Morning (8-12)
Afternoon (14:18)
In the condition
Morning I said that if the time is different go up closed
But how can I do to have the three times cascade? so from 8 to 12 my ivr says good morning, from 14 to 18 tells me good afternoon and other times that there are not?

Yes set the “not match” the other time condition. As they “”“Fail”"" they will move to the next condition.

Below is one example of how to do it, probably many more ways of doing the same thing in different ways.

Create 2 time groups and 2 time conditions, “Morning” and “Afternoon”

Create 2 IVRs, “Morning” and “Afternoon”

Create announcement “Closed”

Time condition “Morning”, if time group “Morning” matched, go to Destination matched=“Morning” IVR, if time group not matched, go to Destination non-matched=“Afternoon” time condition

Time condition “Afternoon”, if time group “Afternoon” matched, go to Destination matched=“Afternoon” IVR, if time group not matched, go to Destination non-matched=“Closed” announcement

Announcement “Closed”, play system recording (sorry we’re closed right now blah blah blah) then hang up

Thank you very much for your help and availability

thank you very much, everything worked! for me the topic can be closed!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.