Time Condition not working correctly

Hello,

• I have set up a time condition that routes to our incident management queue during working hours and a voice announcement after working hours.
• working hours are defined by a time group: Mo-Fr, 9 - 18
• I wrote a monitoring script to make sure that our first level will be alarmed in case customer calls to our incident management are not able to get through because of a wrong time condition state.

It uses the command

asterisk -rx "core show hint *276"

to read the BLF state in order to determine if the time condition matches or not.

For some reason not clear to me yet the time condition switches around 9:10, ten minutes later than set in the time group.
So our first level is getting alarms which is not wanted.
I have further written a script that is executed as a cronjob shortly before and after 9 am to send me a mail containing the time condition state and system time. It does show me that the time condition doesn’t match until 9:10.

• System time is ok. It is set by our own ntp server
• Time Group settings are ok
• system modules up to date

PBX Version:15.0.17.24
PBX Distro: 12.7.8-2012-1.sng7
Asterisk Version: 16.16.2

further procedure
• I have set the time condition to use a time zone instead if system time
• tomorrow I will call shortly after 9 am and check if it is a mistake in my script interpreting the BLF state

Can someone here please tell me what I could possibly search for in the logs and which logs that would be? Or any other ideas?

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.