Time Condition not hanging up

Hello, I’m using Freepbx 2.2.1 and Ast 1.2, and when I enable time conditions, if someone hangs up while in the IVR, the system does not receive the hangup signal and the channel waits until it times out to hang up.

Also, if I could enable a featurecode to switch between night and day IVR’s without the useage of time conditions, that would be even better as that is what my client would prefer.

vbundi,

You have provided some but not enough details. What is your incoming trunk type? If it is zap then please make sure that you have it configured properly for the country you are in. by default most setups are configured for the US which does not work in many other countries.

Also it is highly recommended that you upgrade your version of FreePBX as 2.2.1 is not the last good update for the 2.2 branch. Currently there is support for 2.4 and 2.3 branches.

Many new enhancements have happened in the newer code sets along with way to many bug fixes to mention.

I’m running Zap Channels on Yeastar TDM800 cards, my system is configured for use in US, I am in Canada… I set up another server with the same version of Ast and Freepbx and it’s working okay… uses different ZAP cards though, however I dont see why it could be related to the card, it’s the time conditions being in effect that stop the hangup command from being sent.

language=en
#include zapata_additional.conf
; context=from-pstn
context=from-zaptel
signalling=fxs_ks
faxdetect=incoming
usecallerid=yes
callerid=asreceived
cidsignalling=bell
cidstart=ring,polarity
echocancel=yes
callprogress=no
busydetect=no
echocancelwhenbridged=no
echotraining=800

group=1
channel=1,2,3,4,5,6,9,10,11,12,13,14

context=from-internal
faxdetect=no
; usecallerid=no
signalling=fxo_ks

group=2
channel=7

group=3
channel=8

group=4
channel=15

group=5
channel=16

Can I provide anything else that would help diagnose my problem?

You have the right country info for your area. I’ve never heard of Yeastar, so it is possible that the tolerances on that card are just not detecting the hangup properly.

Have you opened up the asterisk cli interface, typed set verbose # wither you are using something between 3 and 10 (higher will give more info, but 3 is good enough). then call in and when you hang up while talking to a regular extension does it detect the hangup right away or have a delay?

Also take a look at the output when doing it via the IVR. you should see a line saying Executing Macro(“Zap/2-1”, “hangupcall”) in new stack (numbers might be different), but that is when asterisk has determined that the other end has hung up. If that does happen within a second of hangup then somethin is not right with the card to start as it’s not detecting the hangup and notifing the upper layers that the call has dropped.

It works fine as long as I don’t have time conditions enabled, if I enable time conditions, it doesn’t detect the hangup… any explanation for this? The cards work great otherwise and detect hangup in most scenarios.

Have you looked at the output while this is happening to see if it is seeing the hangup when it occures or not?