Time Condition BLF not changing all the time

I have a very simple business hours time condition set up (9-5, Mon-Fri).

The condition is working properly and I have set up my Yaelink phones (T-41P and T-23G) to use a softkey to show if the time condition is activated or deactivated.

The BLF works correctly (green during business hours, red when outside of business hours) for a certain period of time then stops. I can’t tell if it’s a certain number of days or when a weekends passes that the BLF no longer functions correctly…

The time condition continues to function but the BLF remains red even if the time condition is deactivated (should be green).

Any ideas on what might be going on?

EDIT:

After letting the time condition cycle a few times, the time condition is indeed working, but the BLF remains the wrong color until someone calls. For example, if the BLF is green (business hours), it will stay green well into the closed hours, unless someone calls, then the BLF turns to red. But it doesn’t change colors at the Time Condition times automatically (though it used to).

Check the crontab entries for the asterisk user, you should see a line like the one below, it takes care of automatically switching the time conditions.

* * * * * [ -x /var/lib/asterisk/bin/schedtc.php ] && /var/lib/asterisk/bin/schedtc.php

I was having this same issue a long time ago and it happened that after a module update, that line was gone. If it ends up being your issue too, you can either re-install the time conditions module or you can edit the crontab and add the line at the end of it.

1 Like

Now it’s started working again and I didn’t do anything. Oh well. If it acts up again I’ll try your suggestions. Thanks for the help.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.