This might be the solution to the huge CPU-spikes. Please read this

There were formal FreePBX Open Source issue tickets. The issue comes from the fact that we (as Sangoma employees) can’t log into any user’s system unless they have a support contract with us, to investigate this. That is for liability reasons (Imaging if I went into your system and broke it and you lost business revenue as a result. I’d be liable for damages and so would Sangoma). Therefore you have to open a support ticket where-as you enter into an agreement with Sangoma and it’s employees (you agree to this in the TOS for support services)

It’s not until someone opens a support ticket up about it can we look into it on the systems it’s happening in and unfortunately that sometimes means spending money with Sangoma. I don’t know how to word that to sound any better, but this is sometimes what needs to happen, unfortunately.

Reiterating. Sangoma does run a cloud infrastructure, but we never experienced these issues. What we did experience and fix I documented in a blog post (Performance Improvements in FreePBX) and all of those fixes are in the open source product. So that should have already helped people out. As for running cron processes minutely, some of those processes people were saying were killing their systems were curious, like time conditions, which doesn’t do anything major. But I could never replicate it so it was hard to see myself.

Also your account was “freezed” because you started this whole thread and then went through and removed every single response you posted, before I even got involved. Leaving an unbalanced amount of replies. That’s pretty close to trolling a forum system. So I locked your account.