The queue still ring and identified the agent is Not in use. But this agent is offline(unkown/UNREACHABLE)

I have trouble when i config the queue. I never seen it befor. I have queue 60 and one agent (309) in this queue, but the agent is not avalible(becasuse i turn off the IP Phone). Though when i call to the queue (insite with call direct to queue or outsite call in via DID) , the queue still ring and don’t leave when empty.

#queue show 60
60 has 0 calls (max unlimited) in ‘ringall’ strategy (0s holdtime, 0s talktime), W:0, C:0, A:7, SL:0.0% within 60s
Members:
309 (Local/309@from-queue/n from hint:309@ext-local) (ringinuse enabled) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
No Callers

#asterisk -rx"sip show peers" | grep 309
309/309 (Unspecified) D Yes Yes A 0 UNKNOWN

#core show hint 309
309@ext-local : SIP/309&Custom:DND30 State:Idle Presence: Watchers 1

about my system:
FreePBX : 14.0.11
Asterisk : 13.22.0
Core : 14.0.25.4
Queues : 14.0.2.25

I check everything with ext 309 is normal (not DND, not Followme, not voicemail, not Froward,…)

Please help, i hop somebody help me in this case . I try to fine solution for this problem but it has not been fixed.
Thanks and hope for your soon answer .

Isn’t that the normal behavior for a queue with static agents? If you get the phones off line, there’s still an agent in the queue.

I have Sip ext range 30X (301 --> 309) . But i just got this problem with ext 309 . Run queue show and i found 309 is not online but the queue still show Not in use for 309. Then i put out another ext nomal , just have 309 is queue and that issue happening.
i try to remove the ext 309 (SIp) and recreate again. But still same sittuation.

Please help me to clean or refesh wrong SIP presence. Sip not register(UUNKNOWN/ UNREACHABLE)

but in core show hint

“309@ext-local : SIP/309&Custom:DND30 State:Idle Presence: Watchers 3”

What call restrictions settings do you have?

No, i don’t restrictions any way. The point is queue still rang without getting out when no agent online in queue. I check with another ext (except 309, 303) the queue go to Fail destination . But with ext 309 it have problem , the queue still rang until Max wait time expired.
And i find the different between ext normal and 309,303 is :

the state is : Idle(usully it is state of ext online like ext 301 in above pic) , but 2 ext offline (303, 309) still have the state Idle

any solution for situation? Please help me!

I meant “Agent Restrictions”

this is my option:

with Agent Restrictions, I tried all 3 but same.
Watchers 4?

line 309 is not register(i turn off my phone)

the queue still identified agent 309 Not in use like agent online, when 309 is offline.

Any help for situation. I think the point of problem is the “Watchers” not = 0 when the line 309 not register! I need some help!

Set the agent restrictions to No Follow-Me or Call Forward. On the actual extension make sure it’s set to use the devive state (under the extension’s advanced tab)

Make sure you have Skip Busy set to yes.

Call the queue

And run while there’s a call waiting

queue show 40

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.