The #OpenSourceLounge

Next Open Source Lounge is Thursday evening. Drop by and say hi …

1 Like

Reminder of tonight’s OSS Lounge. We’ll be talking about FreePBX 16 with a review of features that are already published as well as a sneak peak of some work yet to be published.

Happy hour starts at 7pm Eastern.

What’s tonight’s meet number?

The URL has been standardized as https://meet.sangoma.com/open-source-lounge

If you are asking about the call in number? No idea.

:desktop_computer: Join this meeting from your computer or mobile device:

:telephone_receiver: Want to join using a phone?
Dial-in: +1.202.600.3995 | PIN: 655932234#
[ tel:+12026003995,655932234#, ]

:globe_with_meridians: Looking for a different dial-in number in your area?

Reminder that the next OpenSourceLounge is next Thursday, Aug 12 at 7pm Eastern Sangoma Meet

:arrow_up::arrow_up: Reminder of tonight’s Open Source Lounge. See you at 7pm Eastern :arrow_up::arrow_up:

That was a good one, thanks to you all.

4 Likes

Excellent discussion – really enjoyed all of the subjects – and Lorne, I’m thinking about how to add that feature to the allow list!

4 Likes

@lgaetz Are there"minutes" or a recording?

Neither minutes nor a recording. It’s a casual gathering, sometimes with a topic or presentation, sometimes not.

Great meeting – thanks to everyone for joining us!

Missed it this time :frowning:

Reminder that the next OSS Lounge is this coming Thursday Sept 9th at 7pm Eastern. Sangoma Meet

:arrow_up: :arrow_up: Reminder that this month’s lounge starts in a few hours. :arrow_up: :arrow_up:

October’s OpenSourceLounge is coming up this Thursday at 7pm Eastern. @PitzKey is on deck to walk us thru the concepts described in this post.

1 Like

I am going to make one of these… This thursday I will be at a festival and am unlikely to be of the sober variety… I should bring my laptop and take advantage of the Balmer peak

1 Like

Reminder of tonight’s event kicking off in a few hours. Drop to hear @PitzKey and say hi. https://meet.sangoma.com/open-source-lounge

1 Like

@AdHominem you should join this ^

4 Likes

Next OSS Lounge is scheduled for this Thursday evening, Nov 11 at 7pm Eastern. Put the apt it in your palm pilot.